Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Introduction





Howdy and welcome to Chérir la Dentelle, or Cherish the Lace. My name is Carlin De Dentelle and I am a Lolita.

What is Lolita?
Lolita is a Japanese clothing style originating in the late 1970s. It's a mix of Victorian and Edwardian clothing with Rococo influences. Please note that it has nothing to do with the book/movie from the 1960s entitled Lolita.

Who are you?
As I said, I write under the name Carlin De Dentelle. I'm a young French-American queer Lolita with a preference toward Gothic Lolita. I am also a Lifestyle Lolita. I'm a teenager, writer, and artist. Find out more about me in my About page.

Why do you like Lolita?
Frills, lace, poofy skirts, c'mon? It's just a fun fashion style that makes me (and many other Lolitas across the globe) feel pretty!

What's this blog about?
Lolita. In general. I hope to be informative and just a generally fun read! I also hope to be a little bit less girly then most Lolita blogs out there. I also have a younger Lolita's perspective on the clothing.

I hope you like my blog and enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment